Monday, April 13, 2015

Graduation Session: Phi Mu Seniors


Hello everybody! Sorry I have been gone from the blogging world for a little bit.  I have been swamped with so many shoots(its a good thing!!) and life is quite hectic currently.  This blog post is probably one of my favorites yet.  It will be part of a two part series including a very exciting post following this one. These girls are all graduating from The University of Alabama in May.  They all were absolutely stunning for their senior pictures, inside and out.  It included lots of laughs (& lots of tears) , champagne, a letter from the parents, and a surprise at the end.  This was a new location for me and I am so glad we made the cloudy day work.  It was so beautiful being on the cliffs of Lake Nicol in Tuscaloosa.  Stay tuned for the next part of this blog soon! Hope you have a fantastic Monday! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment