Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tori + Will // November 22, 2014

On a beautiful Saturday afternoon in November, these absolute lovebirds tied the knot.  I was so thankful for this lady on the left here, Jennifer McAteer.  She gave me the opportunity to third shoot on their wedding and learn from her and her second shooter, Mitchell.  Even though I did not have my camera on me at most times, I was able to learn some tips & tricks that she has to make her work so beautiful.  Tori & Will were just the cutest couple and were so welcoming to have me on their big day.  Tori was a bundle of joy with the most contagious laugh there ever was; it kept us all laughing most of the day.  This small town Alabama wedding could not have gone more perfect.  Here are some images that I was able to get along side Jennifer and Mitchell.  

Thanks for stopping by and checking out Tori & Will's beautiful fall wedding! 
Check out Jennifer McAteer at http://www.jennifermcateerphotography.com/ 
Her work is absolutely incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment