Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Meghan Neil's Graduation Pictures!

 

As December and the holidays near, so does graduation for many students at The University of Alabama.  Meghan Neil has been one of my peers in many of my classes.  She is so enthusiastic and personable.  Taking her cap and gown pictures was so much fun and I cannot wait for you to see the images.  She is such a beautiful girl inside and out and I am honored to have captured her last moments her as a undergrad student.  I am so excited to see where the future takes her.  That being said, Meghan has been accepted into the Graduate School at The University of Alabama.  Congratulations!  

 
Feel free to contact me for more information on senior pictures! I would love to capture your moments as a student here as well! Only a few spots left before we all leave for Christmas Break!! 
For session details email abbiemaephotography@gmail.com!

 And don't forget to like Abbie Mae Photography on facebook! 
https://www.facebook.com/abbiemaephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment