Tuesday, July 8, 2014

beautiful beachy besties


Living in Southern California you never really appreciate the beach, until you get to photograph it.  I had the absolute best time shooting Alexa Woo & Lauren Kubiske at one of my favorite spots in Palos Verdes, Abalone Cove!  If you're interested in doing senior pictures, this is a great area to do them!



Make sure you keep contacting me for any inquiries you may have! I'd love to get those photoshoots in before I leave back to Alabama! Just shoot me a quick email at abbiemaephotography@gmail.com


Just want to say thanks to my two absolutely beautiful models for making this shoot a breeze!  I had the best time just playing around!  It makes it ten times easier when you're friends are gorgeous! 


Make sure you are all following my instagram as well!!   
Click on it^^ you won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment